Saturday 18 May 2013

Saima's Malaysia Beauty Haul


Hey Guys,


Saima here ~~

I recently went to Malaysia and came back with a whole suitcase full of awesome skincare goodies... OK let me rephrase that... I came back with a suitcase half full of products, a carry on case completely full of products and a backpack also full of products :/ (.. I admit it.. I have a bit of a problem when it comes to buying beauty products .. An addict of some sort~) 

I went to Mahkota Parade in Malacca in hopes of finding a Sasa to go crazy shopper mode in ... and yes I found Sasa but instead of walking in, something else caught my attention ... Skin Food, Etude House, The Face Shop ~ OMG I was in heaven!!! Some of my favourite Korean brands all there in the same shopping centre! And they have their own stores!!! 


---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Skin Food


Skin Food was amazing! I honestly wanted to buy every product in store even the men's range (obviously not for myself haha)... The best thing was that after you pay for your products they give you a lot of free samples and I mean a lot! 
So here are the products that I bought from Skin Food:


 


 






 


 


And here are the samples:


 


 

 They gave me 4+ of each sample and also gave me 4 skin food calendars which have monthly vouchers to get more free samples (AWESOME!).. Ooh and they also gave me a few packs of Ang Pow (Red Envelopes) ~ because it was Chinese New Year ~ 

And of course I had to take a picture on Instagram of however many products I could fit on the floor (not all of them XD) :
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Etude House


Étude House was also very nice but I bought less products as I went a bit too crazy in SkinFood and had to consider luggage weight ~ 
Here are the products I bought:








Etude House were not as generous when it came to free samples, but here's what I got:

 (They also gave me a calendar but I gave it away as a gift and forgot to take a picture)


---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

TheFaceShop


So the next stop was TheFaceShop which is a little more expensive so I only brought the following three products:

 

No samples here just a free calendar because I spent over a certain amount of money.. Blah ~ 




---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sasa


Finally I made my way back to Sasa and got what I was originally planning to buy... My favourite sheet masks and face scrub from Taiwan's My Beauty Diary! 
Here they are: 



 





 


 


 






 
 


---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jonker Walk Night Market


The shopping didn't end there guys... I went to the Jonker Walk night market and saw a lady selling sheet masks so like a moth to a flame I was drawn. Once again ..My Beauty Diary!!!.. but I did grab a few other brands too as you can see below: 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 




---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I did have a bit of a panic as to how I would bring all these goodies back to London but when there's a will there's a way... Fit them wherever possible hahaa ~ 

Anyways after giving away a lot of  products, samples and Calendars as gifts for my friends and family I was left with this: 


I will be trying them all one by one and hopefully post reviews on a few of my favourites... so watch this space ~^.^~ 

Peace out my lovelies ~ Saima

2 comments:

  1. You did a great haul there!Though I live in Malaysia, I never bought this much with the local stores..haha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Mizu Chan :) We don't have any of these stores in London so I love shopping in Malaysia hahaa... it's really awesome!

      Delete