Friday 13 December 2013

Shanzy's Review: December 2013 Beauty Boxes - Birchbox, Glossybox and Miss Glossybox

Aloha Beauty Babes :D

Shanzy here again with another post. See as I promised I'll be doing more posts ^.^

Today I will be reviewing the December Birchbox, Glossybox and Miss Glossybox.  


I will first be reviewing my Bichbox the topic for the decembox box is Winter Wonderland
And in this months Birchbox I got............ *drum rolls*

The first item is Bee Kind Body Lotion. This is a light weight body lotion a non greasy feeling smells like lemons and verbena it contains honey and chamomile extract. I like the feeling of this if you don't like heavy greasy body lotion I would definitely suggest you beauty babes to try this smells fresh and leaves the skin feeling soft.
The second item I got in my Birchbox is this hair spray, is non aerosol which is really good won't damage the hair as much and won't make you or others feel like you can't breathe when sprayed and it still gives you that hold for your hairstyle which s really good! I will be considering buying a bigger size in this as I love hair spray and this will be more gentle for my hair.
My third item is this Nail Rock in Blue. I totally love the color it comes with the nail polish and glitter! Apply two coats of the nail polish then dip your fingers in the glitter, brush of the excess glitter and wait 15-20mins to dry.
The fourth item I got was this Twistband Hair Tie. It is made to prevent any creases on your hair and stop for hair strands being pulled. I have to say this does feel nice on your hair barely can feel it is on. But it wouldn't be an item I will considering buying if I saw it in the shops but now wearing it feels like I might just buy some more.
The fith item I got is this pretty eyeshadow pigment by Alima Pure this color is called Paris it's a nude color with gold shimmer.
The sixth item I got is Delaform Masque this is a face mask that is meant to smooth, hydrate and nourish the skin. I did a patch test on my arm and I have to it smells lovely and definitely left my skin softer I can't wait to actually try this on my face. 

This months Birchbox I have to say is not bad at all when I opened it I was like -.- but now that I have actually tried these products I have to say I give it a 7/10 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The next box I will be reviewing is Decembers Glossybox. The theme for Glossybox is Festive Treasures and in this month I got.....


The first item I got is Maybelline Colour Tattoo 24hrs in Eternal Gold. I do have a few other colours in this product but not the gold so I am happy to get this. For those who have not tried the Maybelline colour tattoo this is a cream eyeshadow and it does last long so I will suggest to try this product.
The second item I got is this lipgloss by Beautiful Movement Cosmetic. I am totally in love with this lipgloss it is a nude colour and is not sticky or greasy at all and I am very fussy with lipgloss. I will definitely be getting the bigger size and getting more colours a must try and buy.

The third item I got is this pretty nail polish by Seche it is a pretty pink colour and I do love it.

The fourth item I got is this Wilkinson intuition naturals shaver it's 100% Natural contains Aloe and Vitamin E. It does look like a shaver that I would go out and buy so I'm glad I got this in my box to try.

The fifth and last product I got is a sample of Lipsy London Glam Perfume and I have to say it smells gorgeous! I haven't yet decided if I will be getting but since it smell gorg I might consider it.
I must say I do love my Glossybox this month since it was products that I would actually use on myself this month I'm rating my box 9/10!!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The last Box I will be reviewing is Miss Glossybox. This is my first time ordering a Miss Glossybox and I have to say the products are actually really good. This is the November/ December box.

The first product I got is Jelly pong pong 2 in 1 Eyeshadow and Eyeliner. The colour is pretty makes a great base colour and eyeliner I am happy with what I got.

The second item I got is a sample of Lacoste Touch of Pink. I love this perfume I have the bigger size at home and this sample would be nice to keep in my handbag.

The third item I got is Elegant Touch little mix nail wraps. I love funky stuff and this is so colourful and fun it has pow which I lovee.

The fourth item I got is So Sinful body spray. I am loving the smell of this spray but if you don't like sweet smells this won't be for you as it is a really sweet scent.

The fifth and last product I got is Dermalogica Clear Foaming Wash. Totally love Dermalogica and was pretty excited to get this it is a good size sample so I am really really happy with this product.
I totally think Miss Glossybox is worth the £7 you get good size samples and some really great products. I will rate Miss Glossybox a 6/10!

So lovely readers this is it I have to say the winner for this month has to be Glossybox as it is more makeup based and has items that I can relate to. The thing I love about Birchbox and Glossybox they are two diverse boxes Birchbox has more skincare and hair care items and Glossybox is more makeup based so if you are not ordering both I highly suggest it! I totally look forward to receiving these beauty boxes every month to see what new surprises will be in my box.

Thank you for reading do let me know what you think of these products or what you think of your December Beauty Boxes or is there any other ones besides Glossybox and Birchbox I should try. Please do comment below.

Loads of Lipglosses

Shanzy x

No comments:

Post a Comment