Thursday 26 December 2013

Saima Loves Bioderma !

Hey guys ~

Me again (Saima),

I'm going to try to keep this post shorter than usual as I really must go to sleep haha but I thought I would just write about my new found love for the Bioderma Sensibio H2O ~


  
First of all, so sorry for the poor lighting... it's dark out and I don't want to switch the main light on because it is super late at night XD

Anyways, I have been using this for a few months now whenever my skin is too sensitive for other cleansers like when I have major breakouts, and also just to remove my makeup.

This product is an ultra mild, Micellar water cleanser/ makeup remover that doesn't need to be washed off after using it on the skin, which is so ideal especially just before bed. As it is ultra mild, it is perfect for sensitive skin and leaves a cool soothing feel on the skin.


The most amazing thing about this product is that even though it is mild, it still completely removes all traces of makeup if used properly... even heavy foundation and eye makeup including waterproof mascara ... and it doesn't irritate the skin or cause breakouts ~^.^~ 

If you check out my Christmas 2013 post, you will see that my eye makeup was quite heavy... and now honestly just by using this on its own, there is no trace of makeup, as if I wasn't wearing any in the first place haha sooooo awesome!

I got this particular bottle in Singapore when I was on holiday... I was lucky enough to find it there as at the time I thought I could only buy it online or in France... When I came back from Singapore I found out that a few pharmacies in London sell it at quite a reasonable price (around £10 for a much bigger bottle), so I plan to continue to repurchase this product here in the UK (but the biggest size) ~^.^~

Have any of you tried this product before?
What do you think of it?
Please leave a comment below ~

Ok this time I am really going to sleep ~ Goodnight Goodnight ~

~ Saima ~ 

*Disclaimer: I purchased this product for my own personal use. Everything written above is my own personal opinion of the product. I am not affiliated with any company and have not been paid to write reviews.


No comments:

Post a Comment