Thursday 26 December 2013

Saima's Christmas 2013


Merry Christmas my lovely snowflake angels ~^.^~

Today was an awesome day :) *starts singing* "well I wish it could be Christmas everydayyyyy, when the bells start ringing and the bands begin to playyyyyy...." <3

I'm so excited to share with you guys how my day went ~
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
First of all, I received a super super awesome Christmas gift from a special someone:


A Nintendo 3DS XL with Super Mario 3D Land pre-installed ~^.^~ I am going to be sooooo addicted to this... especially once I get the latest Pokemon game <3
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Secondly, I had the most delicious Christmas lunch and dinner with my family ~ There is nothing better than enjoying a table full of food while reminiscing on childhood times and laughing/ being merry with family  <3


Seriously, my dad should always cook for us haha ~ extremely tasty salmon pate on bruchetta, potato wedges, Yorkshire puddings, pasta, slices of lamb, roast chicken, two types of salad and roast vegetables <3 

For dinner my mum literally mixed up all the left overs, added some potatoes and we were good to go:
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I also made a cake few days back for my boyfriend's family as I didn't spend Christmas with them this year.... There's a funny story about this cake that I want to share with you guys... I had been working through the night trying to decorate the cake perfectly but I was wayyyyyy to tired to notice if I had made a mistake .... my family and boyfriend's family also didn't see the mistake until I uploaded a picture of it today on Instagram and Facebook ... two of my friends noticed a spelling mistake on the cake :/ ... one of my friends even commented on the picture saying "Very Critmassy xD" and it still took me a while to notice what he was on about lol... here's the picture (I edited in the missing letter... haha... so terrible):


Anyway, mistakes aside... this is a two layer Vanilla Chocolate Chip Cake with Vanilla Buttercream and Raspberry Jam filling and Vanilla Buttercream Icing ~ <3 ~ I love baking cakes ... although my decorating skills are lacking haha XD

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now for my Christmas look, here's a picture of my nail colour/ nail art:


And my OOTD (well part of it lol):


The dress is from Khols ... my sister got it when she went to New Jersey and I loveeeee it... especially the studded collar ~^.^~

And for my Make-up I used Maybelline EyeStudio Color Tattoo 24Hr Eyeshadow in the shade Audacious Asphalt, Loreal Superliner Gel Intenza in the shade Pure Black, Collection Cosmetics Glam Crystals Dazzling Gel Liner in the shade Hustle, Etude House Lash Perm 3 Step Volumecara, Benefit Hello Flawless Foundation in the shade Honey, Jelly Pong Pong Blush in the shade Hepburn & Tracy, and the discontinued Rimmel Lip Volume Boost Lipstick in the shade Candy Girl (trying to use this sparingly so I mixed it with a little bit of the Jelly Pong Pong Blush) :


I wanted to go for a look with bold eyes and subtle lips/cheeks as I was at home the whole day so didn't see the point in going all out with my makeup lol XD
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And now to end my Christmas post, here's a pic of me with my sister and cousin (faces covered sorryyyy XD):

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So guys, tell me, how was your Christmas this year? 
I would love to know what you all did to celebrate ~^.^~ 

Please leave a comment below :)

Hope you enjoyed my post ~

It's now 3am in the morning (boxing day) haha time to sleep... zzzZZZzzz ~~~

~ Saima ~



No comments:

Post a Comment