Tuesday 10 December 2013

What's in Shanzy's Make-up Bag?

Aloha beauty babes!

Let me take this time out to introduce myself My name is Shanzy ^_^ nice to meet you all!

I have finally got the the chance to do my first ever blog post on here since I have been extremely busy these past few months but that will now change. I will be doing reviews, pic-tutorials, videos and anything else based on make-up and hair. Of course will be doing posts on my crazy make-up styles that I have worked on during college and my spare time. 

So today I will be letting you guys get to know me a bit more. Today I will let you guys see what is in my magical everyday Make-up bag ooooo exciting *_* going step by step....

My first step when doing my make-up is to prime the skin and my most favourite primer is Stay Flawless by Benefit Cosmetics. Reason why I love this primer it give you flawless looking foundation and it keeps your make-up looking fresh all day no matter what time you put your make-up on. Only thing I must warn you about is if you put too much the product can feel very heavy on the skin so my best advice is to apply a small amount on the face and make sure you blend out with your fingertips to still achieve the flawless looking base but for it to not feel heavy.



My second step is foundation and my favourite foundation at the moment is Estée Lauders Double Wear Foundation. Omg do I love this foundation it gives super awesome coverage and gives you a smooth airbrushed flawless looking base without it looking like you slapped layers of foundation on. I do change my foundations every time but at the moment I am not considering to change since I am in complete love with the double wear.



My third step is Concealer the one concealer I have been using since is been launched and I totally love is Fake-Up by Benefit Cosmetics. This concealer is the best ever I have come across I'm telling you no concealer can beat this one None! Why? Let me tell you why fake-up contains vitamin E to protect and repair the eye and also great for anti-ageing not only that contains Apple seed extract which helps to boost the circulation under the eye, Chinese barnet which helps to reduce dark circles and hydrates under the eye but also conceals those Nasty bags away. It kills two bird with one stone is easy to apply and does not crease or dry under the eyes I totally love love this concealer and if you haven't tried it you must try! 



My fourth step is powder depending in what coverage I'm in the mood for I switch between two powders. For a light coverage I like to use bare minerals mineral veil powder it is translucent and feels light weight on the skin and helps to set your make up. If I wanted a heavier coverage I usually use hello flawless foundation powder in beige by benefit cosmetics. These two are my favourite powders that I have in my make-up bag.




My fifth step is to start filling in those eyebrows my most favourite brow product is Browzings by benefit cosmetics it comes in three different shades light, medium and dark. I am not a big fan of pencil brows I think with a pencil people can tend to make their eyebrows look to harsh. Yes you do want them awesome defined hd brows but you don't want them looking like they have been drawn on and this is why I love Browzings by benefit it comes in a powder and wax form where you can create those amazing defined brows but for it not to look harsh and another thing is that I have been using this item for a year now yes a complete year and I have not still seen the end of this product which is amazing since I use it everyday. Love love the benefit wow brows Browzings ^_^



My sixth step is eyeshadow primer the best one I have come across so far is of course you may know this Urban Decays Primer potion I loveeee this primer potion as it totally holds your eyeshadow and does not make the eyeshadow crease and also brings out the true pigment of the shadow completely love love!!!



My seventh step is you can already guess it Eyeshadow at the moment I'm in to the whole nude defined eyes and the eyeshadow palette I find myself mostly using is Urban Decays Naked One Palette  a lot these days I love the neutrals shadow in this palette and I can't wait till the naked three launches in the UK stores. 



My eighth step is Mascara my most favourite mascara is and I refuse to change is They're Real Mascara by Benefit Cosmetics they make your lashes much more longer and it does not crumble throughout the day which I lovee but only downfall is it is a bit of pain to get off but way worth it. My best advice to remove the mascara is get some face wipes and first try and take it all off with that then wash the face with your favourite cleanser and if you still get some panda eyes after cleansing get your favourite make-up remover and apply on cotton pads leave that pads on your eyes for a minute or two and then wipe away.



My ninth step is contouring now I love contouring away that chubbiness away lol and highlighting my main features and the one I am in complete love with is Sleek makeups Face Form contouring pallete I am using the medium one it comes with a highlighter powder lovely gold shimmery tone and comes with two bronzing tones one is Matt and the other one is sparkly I love the Matt bronzer but also sometimes use the sparkly one. The Matt bronzer is much darker then the shiny bronzer.



My tenth step is blusher at the moment I am using between two different blusher colours one is the new blusher by Benefit cosmetics called Rockateur it's a gold rose colour. I am in love with this colour makes my cheeks look warmer since it's cold out there. The second blusher that I love using is HD brows Blusher number 2. I had received this in one of my Glossy box and let me tell you I am in complete love it's my going out blusher it's highly pigmented which is really good it's a coral pink gold colour I totally love this blusher I say try it and buy it!!! It's the good stuff ;) 




My eleventh and last step is Lipstick is depending on what I'm wearing or where I am going I change between colours but for my every day lipstick colour I am using a NYX lipstick called Gem it's a nude pink colour which I love to wear every day and I love the creamy hydrating texture of this lipstick.



Tadaaa the look is complete and here is me wearing all my favourite everyday Make-up ^_*


Well my beautiful readers now you know about me tell me a bit about yourself and what is your most favourite products that you use everyday?

Leave a comment below <3

Shanzy x

No comments:

Post a Comment