Monday 23 December 2013

The Liebster Award

Hello Hello *Sings Hello by SHINee* ~^.^~

~Saima here ~

2 days left until Christmas guys... who's excited? ~ 

As it is now the Christmas Holidays here in UK (3 weeks off), I finally have the time to post about an AWESOME award that we received from fellow blogger Misha Lulu ~ (her blog is sooooo adorable ... make sure to click on the link and check it out guys) ~

On 28th November 2013 she nominated us for The Liebster Award ...  (Thank youuuuuu sooo sooo much <3) 

For anyone who is wondering what the Liebster Award is .... I shall explain :) ....

The award is basically a title given to you by other bloggers (not a physical award). It is usually for bloggers who have under 200 followers and is an awesome way for them to connect with other bloggers. Once a person has been nominated, all they have to do is accept the award and then pass it on to others ~^.^~

Here's a cute image from Misha Lulu's blog explaining the rules of the award:


------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Note: As you may know, OhMaiSS is run by two people... myself (Saima) and my best friend (Shanzy) ~ I will be answering the questions from my point of view so that it doesn't get complicated... and if any of you would like to know Shanzy's answers to the questions then please let us know and we will post them for you to see ~^.^~   
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 Misha Lulu's Questions + My Answers

1. What is your favorite makeup brand?
I don't actually have a favourite brand as there are so many awesome ones out there... but the brand's that I tend to use most often at the moment are Benefit Cosmetics, Sleek MakeUP, Urban Decay, NYX, MAC and Etude House ~
 

2. How often do you were makeup?
I wear makeup almost every day but change the look from subtle to bold depending on the occasion and how I am feeling.
 

3. What are your beauty and skincare must-haves?
Bioderma Sensibio H2O!!!! The most amazing product to gently yet thoroughly cleanse your skin and remove makeup (even waterproof mascara) .... seriously can not live without this! ~^.^~
I also love love love Sheet Masks... especially from the brand My Beauty Diary ~ hhhmmm what else .... my Clarisonic Mia 2 (a complete god send) ~ (the list could go on forever so I will stop here haha )  


4. What is your favorite fashion item for this Fall/Winter season?
Burgundy/ Maroon coloured over sized Jumpers (perfect for the freezing London weather)


5. What is your favourite color? Do you often use this color on your nails?
I have more than one favourite colour haha... Red... Mint Green and Pastel Pink  (I especially adore the combination of Pastel Pink and Gold.... so elegant and pretty)  ~ And yes I do use these colours on my nails (as well as others) ~^.^~

6. What country are you from?
I was born and brought up in London UK <3
 

7. Do you have a favorite clothing store?
 hhmm this is a tricky question .... I don't think I have a favourite clothing store .... A lot of the clothes I own are from TopShop, Primark, River Island, H&M, and then things from random shops in different countries and from online (YesStyle) ~
 

8. Which makeup product would you like to try out?
At the moment I really want to get my hands on the Naked3 Palette by Urban Decay ~ the colours look so gorgeous and I can't wait to try them ~^.^~ 
 

9. Lipstick or lip-stain?
Lipstick 
 

10. Are you into K-Pop? If so, what are your bias groups and who is your ultimate bias? 
YES!!! ~ this will be an extremely long list so I'm just going to pick a few to mention here: Bigbang ~ Mblaq ~ B2ST ~ 2ne1 ~ SNSD ~ 4Minute ~   (Rain and Jay Park...although they are solo artists and not groups lol) 
My ultimate bias group has to be Bigbang... VIP for life <3 ~ & my bias from Bigbang is Taeyang <3


11. If you could travel anywhere (fictional and non-fictional) where would you go?
Non-fictional = South Korea
Fictional =  The Johto Region (Pokemon) ~ The Hidden Leaf Village (Naruto) ~ Hogwarts (Harry Potter) ~ Totoro's Forest (My Neighbour Totoro)
 --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My Nominations 

Yan Chu

Mizu Chan

Mei-Keng Lim

Rachel

Sun Hye Mi

Andrea

Liz Chewy

Ashley Yeen

Fenny Hwang

Jolyn Kang

Cookie

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My Questions

1. What is your opinion on makeup?
2. If you had a £500 cosmetics voucher to use on any brand, what would you buy? 
3. What is your favourite Eyeshadow Palette?  
4. If you had to choose between Eyeliner and Lipstick, what would you choose? 
5. What are the worst makeup and skincare products you have ever bought?
 6. Do you prefer straight, curly or wavey hair?
 7. What country are you from?
8. What are your Top 5 travel destinations?
9. What is your worst travel experience?
 10. What is your favourite food?
11. Do you watch Korean Dramas? If yes, What is your all time favourite K-Drama?  

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I hope all my nominees accept the award and enjoy answering the questions :) ~ please be sure to follow us on Google+, Bloglovin' and Facebook ~ and and we will definitely follow you back ~ 

~ Saima ~ 

4 comments:

  1. Thank you for the nomination. I'll do my best to answer that :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a nice award!
    Would you like to follow each other on GFC, bloglovin? It would be great, just let me know :)

    Kisses,
    Maria
    http://retrostreetstation.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats for your awards!!!
    would you like to follow each other?
    Besos, desde España, Marcela♥

    ReplyDelete